“Would you mind telling me please, which way I ought to go from here? That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,” said the Cat. “I don’t much care where” -said Alice. “Then it doesn’t matter which way you go,” said the Cat.”
Lewis Carroll, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.
It’s been said that most people are too busy to plan their goals. Goals are just as important as everything else. Here are six steps to help you make 2010 a great year.
1. One step at the time. Identify what is it that you would like to change in the following areas: Business, family, personal, spiritual. Focus on one small goal at the time and when you reach it, move on to another one.
2. Set a date to reach each objective. Be specific.
3. Make a list of the obstacles you must overcome to reach your goals.
4. Work a plan of action to reach your goals.
5. Visualize yourself reaching your goal; feel the empowerment, hear the cheers.
6. Write your goals down and read them out load every day.
Have a wonderful 2010 and I hope to have the opportunity to help you become more successful.
To your success,